星期一, 10月 02, 2006

UE3B Clay Hsu 1093200069



Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2006 9:06:19 PM
Subject: UE3B Clay Hsu 1093200069


As a speaker, I have found that I usually get nervous when talking in fornt of others, especially the ones I don't know them well. And when I get nervous, I start shaking and forgetting what I was going to say. I don't know how to avoid becoming nervous but I think I can stop shaking and forgetting things by practicing speaking skill frequently. Antother problem I have is writting the script for my speech. I don't know how to write a good script for a speech since I didn't have many chances to gaive a speech. I usually wrote my script for a speech like a script for a conversation. I think I need to write more scripts to improve my wrinting skill. One more problem I have is that I can't memorize the script well. I always forget what I was going to say since I am not good at memorizing, especially when I get nervous. This problem is the biggest one. Because the listener are expecting me to say something but I have to remember what I am going to say next, it takes time and I can tell that the listeners are getting impatient, which makes me more nervous. I have no idea how to fix the problem and I hope that I can fix the problem through this course. unfortunately, my strength are not as much as my weakness, I can't think any of my strength I have as a speaker. If I have to think one, I will say my voice are louder than most of other speakers. With the only strength I have, the listeners caould hear me clearly, only if they are interested in my topic and I have pronounced the word correctly, otherwise the strength won't have any use in my speech.

This email also contains a video message. To play the video message, go to the bottom of this email and click on the 'Play Message' button.

??

Play Message

If you cannot see the 'Play Message' button above, click here...

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the person to whom the email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, play or disclose or use the contents in any way. Please notify us immediately by return email and destroy the email and attachments. Springdoo does not accept any liability for any changes made to this email or attachments after sending by Springdoo. You should scan any attachments for viruses before opening.



沒有留言: