星期一, 10月 02, 2006

The homework from Coco Chang



From: Coco Chang <coco.chang@messages.springdoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 7:29:04 PM
Subject: The homework from Coco Chang


My name is Coco Chang from UE3B. I am going to talk about my strengths and weakness while I am doing the speech. First I am going to talk about my strength. I think I will have eye contact with my audiences, and I won't look at the roof or the floor. And I will try my best to make my speech clear; the audience won't feel they do not understand my speech. The last one of my strength is I think I have good pronunciation and I talk smoothly. Nobody is perfect. So of course I have weakness. Sometimes I will be too nervous, so that my hands will shake while I am holding a paper or something, which will make me even more nervous. The second one is I will always try to remember the script which I am going to say. If I forgot one word, my brain would become empty and don't know what to say. And the last one, I think I lack of humor, I don't know how to make my speech more funner. Here are some improvements that I think I can do. I will take a deep breath while I feel nervous. And I will try to understand what I should say instead of remember it. And the last one about humor, I think I can try to deliver my topic in a different way, I should prepare more about my topic. This is the end of my speech, thank you very much.

This email also contains a video message. To play the video message, go to the bottom of this email and click on the 'Play Message' button.

Coco

Play Message

If you cannot see the 'Play Message' button above, click here...

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the person to whom the email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, play or disclose or use the contents in any way. Please notify us immediately by return email and destroy the email and attachments. Springdoo does not accept any liability for any changes made to this email or attachments after sending by Springdoo. You should scan any attachments for viruses before opening.



沒有留言: